What I’m doing now
This page is about what’s happening in my life right now, where my focus is and what’s going on.
Commuting between Anna Paulowna (home) and Alkmaar (work), way up North in The Netherlands.
What I’m doing
After many years of making house music (www.dennisramoon.com) I’ve started a job in March of this year which I really like. I now work as a content marketer for an tech company. Since my focus is writing, this is in perfect alignment with my focus, which is becoming a better writer.
- Family. I spend all my free time with the misses and our two year old.
- Fixing the garden and the house
- Self development
What fascinates me now
In everything I do I try to be fully aware and take my time. No rush, just be really present. This is what most of my writing on my blog is about.
MDMA assisted psychotherapy
MDMA and psylocybin therapy show amazing effects to cure mental illnesses like PTSD and depression. MDMA therapy is now in testtrails for approval and if all goes well the first MDMA clinics should be available around 2022.
Books I’m currently reading
- The Toltec Art of Life and Death by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Hero With a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
- How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollen
What you should read
What Now Adam: The Book of Men by Osho
A fascinating read for both men and women on the liberation of men that hasn’t happen yet. According to Osho men needs a new psychology to understand himself in which authenticity and individuality play a vital part. Men must unburden themselves from thousands years of social conditioning and become the new man.
- Wood working
- A book translation for Derek Sivers new book
- Making music which hardly happens at the moment. Don’t feel like it and don’t want to invest my free time in it at the moment. This might all change, but, no pressure and no rush.
Quote for now
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe. Marcus Aurelius
Last updated on 20 July 2018